Saturday 3 November 2012

Sartorial books for men

Sometimes, I still prefer the actual flipping of the pages of books despite the advent of e-readers, iPads and Kindle. Once in a while, I feel peaceful and amused being surrounded by colorful piles of books.   Browsing hundreds of reading materials by walking through sections by sections still remain appealing to me.

I went to the bookstore recently and thought of sharing some useful book titles about men style and fashion.


I spotted this display by Mont Blanc.
There are like thousands of available books on fashion - from history of luxury brands to compiled biographies of past and present designers such as Alexander McQueen and John Galliano. These are the books that stood out which I find as good and useful references.







I was attracted to this corner as the bookstore also offers a wide range of lomography cameras.


 Various minerals and stones are also on display and they are available for sale too.



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...